Friday 5 January 2018

Montessori Practical Life: Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice


With the coming of the New Year, I thought it would be fun to start a new series along with Montessori Monday. Once a week I hope to share a picture collection of a practical life activity one, or both, of the boys engaged in that week.

In these collections, I hope to catalogue the entire work cycle of the activity from start to finish as much as it is possible. 

This week, Jerome had the exciting opportunity of making his own orange juice - a very special treat in our house as we never have or allow the boys to drink juice.


Montessori Practical Life:
Preparing Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice



{Gathering necessary materials}





{The wonder of the process}

{A good opportunity for pouring practice}


{Enjoying the fruits of his labour}


{Bringing the materials to the sink where he then washed them}

Thank you for following along with my new segment. I am excited to see where this takes us. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me. And if you are interested in following along in our daily adventures, follow us on Instagram where I post daily. 

God bless,
Olivia Fischer


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10